This means you only spend time on the areas you need and can debate commercially sensitive issues with us.
Your own documents will be used as examples throughout.
Your course structure will be developed to suit your unique requirements but typical outlines include:
- bid, proposal and quote training
- business report writing training
- complex tender training
- tender interview preparation training
- technical report writing
- training refresher courses
Training Following our training you will achieve:
- customer facing documents that address the requirements, sell your capabilities and displace the competition
- value for money and a tangible return on investment
- a reduction in time, costs and stress on future tenders
This is possible due to the benefits of our approach which are:
- unique combination of knowledge, expertise and experience delivered in a professional, structure and practical way
- strong strategic thinking and a commercial approach
- best practice knowledge in your sector
Bid, Proposal and Quote Training
This course will give delegates the confidence to produce written documents which win work or gain approval for business propositions.
Business Report Writing Training
This course will help delegates with all aspects of business writing.
Complex Tender Training
This course will give delegates an understanding of the bid management process and structure which can be used to produce high-impact, customer facing proposals.
Tender Interview Preparation Training
This course will help delegates understand the purpose of tender interviews.
Technical Report Writing Training
This course will give delegates the skills they need to communicate their technical and scientific messages in writing.
The long-term effectiveness of training is greatly increased by reinforcing the key points. This is best done a number of months after the initial training.