It will ensure they know how to prepare to make best use of the opportunity.
Participants will learn how to get into the correct mindset for interviews and gain confidence so that their presentation adds value to the tender.
This course will provide answers for many common questions such as:
- How do I get into the right mindset?
- What audio visual aids should I use?
- How do I prepare for the difficult questions?
- How do I overcome my nerves?
- What key messages do I want to portray?
- Do I need to think about handouts?
- How do I take control of the room without being overbearing?
- How many people should make the presentation?
Delegates will practice preparing and delivering presentations from which feedback will be given. An added benefit will be an improvement in their presentation skills.
Return on Investment To calculate the return on investment you will achieve from training use our calculator.
Courses are always tailored to your specific requirements. This means you get maximum value from your investment of time and money.
Most courses run for one full day however shorter and longer versions are available depending on the outcomes required.
Courses comprise a mix of theoretical and practical sessions. They are delivered using comprehensive workbooks to ensure participants have good reference notes for future use.
Back to course outlines.
For further information about our training or consultancy services please contact us with your enquiry. Wherever possible, we will respond the same day.