It will help all members of a tender team work together to maximise win rates.
This course will provide answers for many common questions such as:
- How do we sell at higher prices?
- How should we manage the bid team?
- Who marks the tender?
- How do we produce persuasive and professional-looking content?
- How do we manage vast quantities of information?
- How do we differentiate ourselves?
- Should we be bidding for this work?
- How do we make our tender process more efficient?
- What is the best way to present tenders from multiple partners?
Delegates will have the opportunity to work on practical examples taken from your company’s documents.
Return on Investment
To calculate the return on investment you will achieve from training use our Bid, Proposal and Tender Training ROI Calculator.
Courses are always tailored to your specific requirements. This means you get maximum value from your investment of time and money.
Most courses run for one full day however shorter and longer versions are available depending on the outcomes required.
Courses comprise a mix of theoretical and practical sessions. They are delivered using comprehensive workbooks to ensure participants have good reference notes for future use.
Our complex proposal writing training is ideal if you get a tender invitation and need to know how to tender. When you receive an invitation to tender you will need to know about tender management and tender evaluation. Whether you are writing a construction tender, an engineering tender, or writing a tender for any other work, you will find this course valuable.
If you would like to make a booking for proposal writing training, please contact us.
Back to course outlines.
For further information about our training or consultancy services please contact us with your enquiry. Wherever possible, we will respond the same day.