The documents covered will include progress reports, emails, meeting notes, letters and management reports.
It will give participants from all backgrounds the skills required to produce professional documents.
This business writing course will provide answers for many common questions such as:
- How do I convey a negative message in a positive way?
- What are the common pitfalls of email and how do I overcome them?
- How do I write clearly and concisely?
- How can I be persuasive?
- What are golden rules of writing?
- Where do I put apostrophes?
- What should I plan before I start to write?
- What does good writing look like?
Delegates will have the opportunity to submit their own material in advance, so time will be spent improving their specific documents.
Our business writing courses are always tailored to your specific requirements. This means you get maximum value from your investment of time and money.
Most courses run for one full day however shorter and longer versions are available depending on the outcomes required.
Courses comprise a mix of theoretical and practical sessions. They are delivered using comprehensive workbooks to ensure participants have good reference notes for future use.
For further information on our business writing or proposal writing training, please contact us.
Back to course outlines.
For further information about our training or consultancy services please contact us with your enquiry. Wherever possible, we will respond the same day.