It will give participants a structured process to use when writing whole proposals and individual responses within a larger tender document.
This course will provide answers for many common questions such as:
- How do I make the proposal customer focused?
- What material can I have pre-prepared?
- Why are CVs so important?
- What does a good proposal look like?
- How do I beat the competition?
- What happens when the client does not know what they want?
- How do I make technical content easy to read?
- What kind of graphics will be effective?
- How do I get good feedback?
- How do I overcome the weaknesses in my proposal?
Delegates will be given post-training support to help them implement the knowledge when they return to their desks.
Return on Investment
To calculate the return on investment you will achieve from training use our Bid, Proposal and Tender Training ROI Calculator.
Courses are always tailored to your specific requirements. This means you get maximum value from your investment of time and money.
Most courses run for one full day however shorter and longer versions are available depending on the outcomes required.
Courses comprise a mix of theoretical and practical sessions. They are delivered using comprehensive workbooks to ensure participants have good reference notes for future use.
This course is superb for people who need to know how to write a proposal or how to write a business proposal. Engineering proposals can be won using strong bid management.
When you write a business proposal it is valuable to have a proposal example available. Every different example of a proposal will help you produce a winning proposal.
For further information on our proposal writing courses, please contact us.
Back to course outlines.
For further information about our training or consultancy services please contact us with your enquiry. Wherever possible, we will respond the same day.