Learn the secrets about writing winning bids, proposals and tenders (without simply cutting prices) from someone who’s helped over 500 companies and been directly involved in tender wins amounting to over £950million.
You will leave this course with answers to all your questions, including common ones such as:
- Should I bid for this work?
- How do I make it customer focused?
- How do I sell at higher prices?
- How should I manage the bid team?
- How do I produce persuasive and professional-looking content?
- What are win themes?
- How do I beat the competition?
- How do I make my tender process more efficient?
- You will also gain free access to a valuable knowledge base of expertise, top tips and expert articles.
This intensive one-day course will give you the tools and techniques you need to produce high-impact documents in a resource efficient way. You will learn how to access opportunities, how to increase your win rate, sell at higher prices and streamline your bid production process.
Whether you are an owner-manager or part of a large organisation, you will learn what is best for your business and learn from examples of what other companies submit.
- Motivation, Mindset and Procrastination – getting over the mental hurdles
- Identifying Opportunities – public sector procurement (including Public Contracts Scotland), private sector contracts
- The Tender Process – Analysing the opportunity, bid and no bid decisions
- Understanding the Customer – Customer types and what they like / hate, scoring mechanisms
- Structuring a Customer Focused Document – Outline planning the document, win themes
- Topping and Tailing – Executive summaries, appendices and CVs
- Reviewing and Editing – Proofreading versus reviewing, knowing what to put in and what to leave out
Anne Farr of Rothera Group. Anne has trained people throughout the world ranging from multinational corporations to micros SMEs to third sector organisations. Her NPS for training is an amazing 89, showing that participants find her courses hugely valuable.
For further details and to make a booking please visit the Edinburgh Chamber of Commerce website